- Pre-registration is required for classes.
- Please consider your schedule; if it does not allow for you to cancel a reservation with at least 4 hours notice, we recommend that you arriving early for class and registering at that time, not before.
- You may cancel your class reservation via your account up to 4 hours prior to the start of class.
- Cancelled class reservations in the early cancellation window (more than 4 hours prior to class start time) result in the class being returned to your account to be used at a future date. Late cancellations (less than 4 hours prior to the start of class) or no-shows will result in the forfeiture of the class and you will be charged as having attended.
- For monthly unlimited memberships, late cancellations or no-shows will result in a $10 fee.
- If you have an illness or emergency, you can miss 2 classes per calendar year without penalty only by contacting the studio to request the waiver.
- All purchases and deposits are non-refundable.